Under Different Circumstances Under Different Circumstances

hudhvlz

The production side of the song is good, and it seems to be missing something. It also feels repetitive and it doesn't really go anywhere.

I realise that it's not actually that repetitive, but it feels very repetitive. Try changing which track has the focus every so often and make the leading track more prominent.

Love Rocket Love Rocket

amfojdsafljn

Just so you know, Classic Rock and Classical Rock are two different genres - Classical Rock is rock that incorporates techniques, sounds, and instruments used in Classical music.

Great song though :D Personally, I'd say just bring the backing guitar, bass, and drums up a bit. Or lower the solo guitar and the vocals.

Here's an idea: After the guitar solo, you could have kept the lead guitar going and accompanying the vocals with another contrasting guitar ... solo ...

Great song :D

Urbanus responds:

Wow thanks for the in depth review. I usually don't get that. I'll take your advice (along with sorohanro's) and see if I can't make it better. Would you mind taking a look at it when I'm done?

Bull in Field - Swines Bull in Field - Swines

Triadalithe

Awesome, great sounding - sounds like real punk.

Only piece of advice I can think of is maybe raise the volume of the vocals when the whole stereo thing's going on.

bullinfield responds:

haha, dont know what you were listening to but cheers dude!

Punk Instrumental Punk Instrumental

Missing something

It feels like it's missing something :\

Anthem For The Ordinary Anthem For The Ordinary

Haniilicious

Can I just suggest that you use a slightly weaker DeEsser for your songs? Not so much in this song, but for the songs in your album that aren't up here.

Forgotten Heart Forgotten Heart

Shazbat

This would be amazing with vocals.

I honestly wish I could give a better review for this, but I can't think of anything I dislike about it.

With vocals, it would be a 10/10 ;)

BERSERKYD responds:

Your right! Vocal always push the song higher !! I must try it out!

Thanks a lot !

Hero to Zero Hero to Zero

Ripples

I played this at a small private party when I was doing the music and when the intro started, there was a small ripple of cheers among the people at the party.

You know it's a good song when, even though people have never even heard of it before, they will still cheer when it comes on.

Besides that, this is personally one of my favourite songs in the audio portal - it's a shame you don't do more music.

Iron Man _-_-AT Iron Man _-_-AT

Poodles.

Good cover, but I definitely feel it could be improved.

I like the actual guitar sound, but I have two gripes about the guitar: The stops are too sudden and there's not enough dynamics.

I'd suggest using effects on top of the Slayer guitar, instead of relying on the slayer plugin's own effects (apart from a few guitar-specific or slayer-specific effects like tremolo, although I use Guitar Amp Pro on top of it for that). For instance, I have a preset I made I call the Screw Guitar which is the Slayer 2 plugin with Guitar Amp Pro, Stereo Spread, and GoldVerb over the top of it.

Another thing is on small note changes, you could try using a pitchbend to change to the desired note instead of creating a new one - this can make the guitar sound more natural.

Alexman159 responds:

I would do all of this but i can't save anything except note patterns so I'd have to start by remaking this guitar. You see, I have the trial of Fl studios and the only way to save anything is to export an midi file which just remembers the notes not any instruments outside of midi file sounds.

Ultimate Attack Ultimate Attack

Inner Rock Out?

Sounds like you've taken liberal samples from "Inner Rock Out" by Zappy414 ( http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/98009 ) ... It's also "a wee bit" repetitive ...

To the End of The World To the End of The World

Oodles ...

A great song, a brilliantly composed piece. Just one suggestion though: The piano seems a little sharp at the start - I'd suggest softening the piano until the song gets heavier.