"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

fjoaiejfioajfoiena

@V742: Can you spell "Vore"?

Your cartoons never cease to amaze me ... I'm perplexed by you not having been paid to make a series.

Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

raehfkajehn

Bleh, I don't really see why it's referred to as a Beachball of Death, it normally goes away within a couple of seconds :P

The Badger Song The Badger Song

sihvoshovw

I don't really think this is that bad nor that great, hence the score.

Only reason I'm leaving a review is in reply to your 'author's comments'. The Llama Song is a newgrundian innovation :P

Jackie Jackie

Fantibuloritious!

You write some of the best stories for mute characters. There's just something about your stories that interests me immensely, and compels me to watch almost in an intrigued trance.

Love your flashes, keep them up!

Narwhals Narwhals

jibawoknawidgeys

To Weebl: As always, the animation was good, the song was catchy, well made flash, but it has one downfall. You've used the exact same basic idea for a flash several times now. This flash feels pretty much exactly the same as Profiteroles, Do You Have A Waffle, Owls, Mango, and Kenya. (Albeit made better due to increasing skills, and possibly because of co-operating with other authors now where you didn't in the past)

Had this been a first-of-it's-kind, I would have given this a 10 - the animation is superb, the audio is catchy, high quality, well produced for the flash, and very fitting, and the underlying idea is a highly unique one. But you're over-using the same idea in a way that's truly annoying. For that, I'm giving this a 7.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

asterisk

nice ^_^ Loved the bit at the end :P

although quicktime and iTunes can play .aif and .aiff files, they're widely used and supported throuhout apple's software. (I'm not marking down, I just rate lower than average on reviews)

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Golf balls

Very decent animation along with voice acting, but your amazingly realistic sense of humour is this flash's strong point. It's been a while since I've seen situation humour originating from or based in the US that hasn't had either something incredibly surreal and unrealistic happening or have the characters acting ridiculous and like no-one else in real life would.

Overall great flash ^_^

sexysexybicycle responds:

Thanks! I love me some situational comedy. I know I kinda went towards the crass side at the end there, but I think the way people interact with each other can be funnier than the best cock joke.

Profiteroles Profiteroles

movies

Your movies are becoming too repetitive :\

The concept of most of your movies isn't that bad of a concept, and the voice acting/animation is superb, but it seems like you keep using the same kind of videos again and again. This video in particular is pretty much just "Owls", "Do you have a waffle", or "Melons", but with a different subject.

Have you ever thought of doing a serious short?

you'd probably get a 9 from me normally for this, but you're overuse of ideas kinda gets on my nerves.

Return Of The Apple Man Return Of The Apple Man

Hmm

The animation isn't the best, but that will get better with practice and as time goes by. I would also suggest using pre-recorded sound effects instead of recording them yourself. Although where this animation could really use help with is the storytelling - the story it tells seems to by neither here nor there and all over the place. Try looking at other flash animations and short movies to see how they tell their story and try to incorporate ideas from other videos into your own style.

Might I also suggest you spend a little more time on these - A little extra time to help improve the quality could do a world of good. (I'm not a flash animator, but that idea is universal and can be applied to just about anything you do)

We Are NativeAmericanCats We Are NativeAmericanCats

^_^

Good movie ^_^ But are you aware that you've forgotten to take it off of other sites as well?