"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

fjoaiejfioajfoiena

@V742: Can you spell "Vore"?

Your cartoons never cease to amaze me ... I'm perplexed by you not having been paid to make a series.

Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

raehfkajehn

Bleh, I don't really see why it's referred to as a Beachball of Death, it normally goes away within a couple of seconds :P

The Badger Song The Badger Song

sihvoshovw

I don't really think this is that bad nor that great, hence the score.

Only reason I'm leaving a review is in reply to your 'author's comments'. The Llama Song is a newgrundian innovation :P

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

It's frustrating that levels just abruptly stop once I reach the goal. I want be able to continue until I finish.

Intel Was Wrong Intel Was Wrong

The game doesn't seem to be saving its progress - whenever I come back to it, my level progress is gone :\

Wolod responds:

It saves the progress within cookies of your browser. Check settings of your browser, maybe you are not saving cookies. Or maybe you've just cleared them.

Cosmic Fisher Cosmic Fisher

gsergserg

It would be better if you didn't have to restart the game after you don't reach the target for a level - maybe if you just didn't proceed to the next level and only got a fraction of the gold that you earned for failed levels - say, 10-20%?

In light of that, it might be an idea to either reduce the inflation rate in the shop to maybe 1%? Or keep it at it's current levels, but eliminate inflation after failed levels.

Otherwise, it's a good, interesting game.

Loikare responds:

Thanks for your comments, inflation rate has been lowered to 2% instead of 5%

Under Different Circumstances Under Different Circumstances

hudhvlz

The production side of the song is good, and it seems to be missing something. It also feels repetitive and it doesn't really go anywhere.

I realise that it's not actually that repetitive, but it feels very repetitive. Try changing which track has the focus every so often and make the leading track more prominent.

Love Rocket Love Rocket

amfojdsafljn

Just so you know, Classic Rock and Classical Rock are two different genres - Classical Rock is rock that incorporates techniques, sounds, and instruments used in Classical music.

Great song though :D Personally, I'd say just bring the backing guitar, bass, and drums up a bit. Or lower the solo guitar and the vocals.

Here's an idea: After the guitar solo, you could have kept the lead guitar going and accompanying the vocals with another contrasting guitar ... solo ...

Great song :D

Urbanus responds:

Wow thanks for the in depth review. I usually don't get that. I'll take your advice (along with sorohanro's) and see if I can't make it better. Would you mind taking a look at it when I'm done?

Bull in Field - Swines Bull in Field - Swines

Triadalithe

Awesome, great sounding - sounds like real punk.

Only piece of advice I can think of is maybe raise the volume of the vocals when the whole stereo thing's going on.

bullinfield responds:

haha, dont know what you were listening to but cheers dude!

Self Portrait Self Portrait

oO

You look like me if I had short hair.

And were an 18th century cavalryman.